Comment on page
Our DeFi platform is powered by the PEPEInu token, which is used as the primary currency for liquidity provision and yield farming.
The platform allows users to stake their PEPEInu tokens in the liquidity pool and earn rewards in the form of transaction fees and PEPEInu tokens.
The platform also features yield farming, which allows users to earn additional rewards by providing liquidity to specific token pairs.
Our swap technology is built on an automated market maker (AMM) model. It allows users to swap one token for another without the need for a centralized exchange or order book. Instead, our platform uses smart contracts to create liquidity pools for different token pairs. These pools are funded by users who provide liquidity by depositing tokens into the pool.
When a user wants to swap one token for another, the smart contract calculates the price of the tokens based on the ratio of their balances in the liquidity pool. The user's tokens are then swapped for the desired token, and the smart contract adjusts the balances in the liquidity pool accordingly.
Our swap technology is powered by the PEPEInu token, which is used as the primary currency for liquidity provision and yield farming. The platform charges a 2% transaction fee on every swap, with 1% going to the liquidity pool and 1% distributed to PEPEInu holders as rewards.
Our swap technology offers several benefits to users, including:
- 1.Instant Swaps: Our swap technology allows users to swap tokens instantly, without the need for a centralized exchange or order book.
- 2.Low Fees: Our platform charges a low transaction fee of 2%, which is split between the liquidity pool and token holders.
- 3.Security: Our swap technology is built on smart contracts, which are secure and transparent.
1. User A wants to swap Token A for Token B.
2. The smart contract checks the liquidity pool for the Token A/Token B pair.
3. If there is sufficient liquidity, the smart contract calculates the exchange rate based on the ratio of the token balances in the liquidity pool.
4. User A approves the transaction.
5. The smart contract swaps User A's Token A for Token B at the calculated exchange rate.
6. The smart contract adjusts the token balances in the liquidity pool.
7. User A receives their Token B, and the transaction is complete.
Note that this flowchart is for illustration purposes only, and the actual process may be more complex depending on the specific implementation of the PEPEInu DeFi platform.